Phase I ESA Evaluation
Phase performs Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (“ESAs”) in accordance with the Environmental Protection Agency’s (“EPA’s”) All Appropriate Inquiries (“AAI”) rule and the ASTM Standard E1527 which our team of professionals also helped develop.
Phase II ESA Investigation
Our Phase II ESA evaluates the potential risks identified in a Phase I ESA and supports the goal of reducing liability by identifying and characterizing environmental impact prior to our clients finalizing a property transaction. This process involves collecting environmental media such as soil, soil vapor, groundwater, and air for laboratory analysis.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Transaction Screen Assessments
- Environmental Data Risk Reviews
- Records Search with Risk Assessments
- Vapor Encroachment Screening Assessments
Our work doesn't stop there
We can also help with other packaged environmentally-related assessment services such as:
- Endangered Species Reviews
- Wetland Determinations
- Tier I, II and III VES Assessments